CMS - Manage Your Web Site with Ease
What is a Content Management System (CMS)?
NCMS - New Concept Design Content Management System
NCMS is based on Kohana PHP5 framework that provides a set of standard components for building web applications. NCMS allows creating standards compliant (XHTML) code that is search engine friendly and compatible with all latest browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome.
Main NCMS Features:
- User friendly - The NCMS has been designed with the end user in mind. Our primary aim was to build something that was simple, intuitive, and easy to use.
- No graphic design limitations - Our CMS can work with any type of design, and in no way limits the graphic design potential of your site. It basically means that we adjust the NCMS to the design not the other way around.
- Multiple user levels - The site administrator can create additional users and groups if necessary. The administrator can also specify appropriate access settings for each group or user.
- Safe and secure - The administration area is password protected and can be secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer), the technology that provides communications security over the Internet.
- Headings and meta tags - It is possible to specify the title, description and keywords associated with each page. All these three elements are very important for search engines.
- Standards compliant code - NCMS produces clean, structure code that is standards compliant, even up to XHTML strict 1.0 if necessary
Modular Structure of NCMS
The NCMS has modular structure, which means that each web site module can be enhanced or changed without affecting other areas of the web site and it also allows addition and programming of new modules to expand web site functionality at any time without rebuilding from the start.
Looking for web site design in London, Ontario area based on content management system? Find out more about how our NCMS solution can help you, call us at 519.860.2898. You can also visit contact us page for more options.